Friday, April 24, 2020

Week of April 27, 2020

Dear Mitchell Families, 

 

I continue to think of each of you and I hope that everyone is well. If there is anything you need, please let your teachers, Mrs. Epler or myself know. We will do our very best to help.

 

This week marked the second week of forward learning online. It was great to see more kids engaging with their friends and teachers online! I hope your children are logging in everyday and engaging with their teachers and the learning opportunities. It's important that children are accessing these learning opportunities! If you need support, please reach out to classroom teachers or Mrs. Epler and myself – we want to help! 

 

If you have not been able to login and access the learning opportunities that teachers are providing, I really encourage you to do so now. We are moving forward with learning and I hope all Mitchell students take advantage of these learning opportunities. 

 

The intent of this learning plan is to provide structure and learning opportunities for all of our students. These opportunities are NOT meant to add to the stress that many of us are already facing. While I hope students are able access as much of this content as possible, I also understand that your family's health and well-being are the top priority.

 

Be well,

Matt