Friday, December 4, 2020

Mitchell School Clinic – A Message from Nurse Shipley

Mitchell School Clinic – A Message from Nurse Shipley

THE CLINIC IS STILL OPEN REMOTELY

 

Dear Mitchell students and families,

 

I hope you are all doing well and successfully navigating this virtual way of learning. As we continue in this direction, I wanted to let you know that the clinic is "open." You may still have many health-related questions and I wanted to encourage you to reach out to me, just as you would have when we shared physical space. I miss contact with all of you!

 

If you have not yet heard from me, regarding updating your student's health plan, please feel free to contact me. I hope you will continue to feel that my "virtual" door is always open, even if just to say hi or share a thought! 

 

I can be reached via text, phone call, or email during normal school hours, Monday thru Friday. If after hours, please leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you! 

 

Wishing you all good health,

Nurse Shipley

shipleyl@aaps.k12.mi.us

cell: 734-661-9742


 Elementary School Nurse Care Corner

 Secondary School Nurse Care Corner

 CDC Recommendations for the Holidays