Friday, August 7, 2015

Parent Needed For Kindergarten Teacher Interviews

Dear Mitchell Families,
I hope the summer vacation has gone well for you and your children. I also hope they've read some really good books! I'm looking forward to seeing you all very soon.

I've got good news to share!  We're expanding .... in kindergarten.  We will have three kindergarten sections this fall as opposed to our traditional two sections. This is because of the great interest in our work to become an International Baccalaureate school.  More families are wanting to enroll at Mitchell which has caused the need for three sections of kindergarten.

We will be interviewing potential kindergarten teachers for Mitchell School on Thursday, August 13 from 4:00-9:00 PM.  I would like one or two parents to join this committee.  If you are interested and available during that time, please email me at hiltonm@aaps.k12.mi.us.

Thank you,
Matt